Procurement & Supply Insititute of Asia | Training Services Philippines
logistics and supply chain management
procurement training philippines
supply chain training philippines
procurement training courses in the philippines
supply chain certification philippines
logistics courses philippines
Certified Supply Planning Professional (CSPP)
Designed to help companies improve their end-to-end supply chain planning process through practical concepts and actionable best practices based on industry standards that reduces issues on working capital and customer satisfaction due to poor planning
- Identify improvement opportunities in supply chain planning and demand forecasting processes to mitigate risks in customer fill rates and inventory exposure.
- Learn best practices to better manage supply chain planning.
- Develop knowledge, capability and expertise in supply chain planning.
Supply Chain Planning & Demand Management
SUPPLY CHAIN PLANNING
- Definitions and key concepts
- Role in Strategy
- Financial Impact and EVA
- Data and Systems
- Supply Chain Maturity
SALES AND OPERATIONS PLANNING
- Understanding S&OP
- Inputs, Outputs and Agenda of S&OP
- Demand Planning and Forecasting
- Demand/Order Fulfillment and ATP
Supply Management & Inventory Planning
- Distribution and Transportation Planning
- Production Planning and Scheduling
- Material Requirements Planning
- Inventory Planning and Management
- Trade-Off Management
(Supply and Demand Management)
SALES AND OPERATION EXECUTION
- Understanding S&OE
- Inputs, Outputs and Agenda of S&OE
A bachelor’s degree with two years of experience ideally practitioners with exposure in supply chain roles.
The training may take place in one of two ways;
- Public - For public runs, the applicants may check and register on the published schedules at www.pasia.org or send direct emails to email@example.com
- In-House - Certification modules can be delivered on-site for a minimum class size of 15 persons.
- Professionals who have completed the certification training modules or have completed the online modules and obtain 70% on all the module quizzes may apply the certification via Online Exam.
- It is a single comprehensive multiple-choice exam done in an online system.
A professional who passes the certification Online Examination or improvement Project earns the designation of Certified Supply Planning Professional (CSPP). The CSPP, designation is valid for 3 years, after which the professional must apply for recertification.
Recertification is required every 3 years and can be earned by:
- Retaking the certification Online Examination
- Presenting an Improvement Project
- Attending forty-five (45) Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) from learning, training, teaching or coaching Supply chain, Procurement and Logistics or related subjects through recognized organizations.
Certified Supply Planning Professional
PASIA and TransProcure Shared Services
10th & 11th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
Mobile/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +63 919-912-4789 / +63 917-824-3330
Telephone no.: +63 2 8885-7127/ +632 8352 4651 | Fax no.: +632 8844-8586