Procurement & Supply Insititute of Asia | Training Services Philippines
logistics and supply chain management
procurement training philippines
supply chain training philippines
procurement training courses in the philippines
supply chain certification philippines
logistics courses philippines
Certified Strategic Sourcing Professional (CSSP)
Provides comprehensive program for sourcing professionals on strategic sourcing principles and application to deliver enormous value to an organization that are derived from managing cost & risks, quality, sustainability, supply continuity, and category management.
- Identify opportunity areas in supply chain process that will help improve service levels and cost risk reduction.
- Enables you to deliver greater value to the company in terms of cost effective supply chain practices, meeting customer expectation, risk management, capital preservation and strengthen customer relationship.
- Improved credibility, capability and confidence in supply chain expertise.
Essentials of Strategic Sourcing
- Portfolio Analysis
- Business Need Analysis
- Supplier Evaluation and Selection
- Price Models
- Market Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Sourcing Development and Strategy
- Supplier Relationship Management
Strategic Sourcing Tools and Techniques
- Price and Cost Differences
- Category Segmentation
- Price Models and Stakeholders Area
- Advanced Purchase Price Cost Analysis
- Deconstructing Price
- Should Cost Analysis
- Collaborative Buying
- 5 Steps of Cost Analysis
- Target Costing
Category Management and Supplier Relationship Management
- Essentials of Category Management
- Spend and Opportunity Analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Needs Analysis
- Category Segmentation
- Supplier Research
- Supply Market Research
- Category Strategy Development
- Creating Competition and Competitive Bidding
- Contract and Supplier Relationship Management using Category Management Tools
- The Impact of Effective Supplier Relationship Management;
- Supplier Segmentation
- Relationship Dynamics & Lifecycle Management
- Creating Governance for Supplier Relationships
- Establishing Management Roles and Responsibilities with Stakeholders
- Conflict Management & Problem Solving with Suppliers
- Managing Supplier Development & Innovation Opportunities
A bachelor’s degree with two years of experience ideally practitioners with exposure in supply chain, procurement, purchasing, supply management roles.
The training may take place in one of two ways;
- Public - For public runs, the applicants may check and register on the published schedules at www.pasia.org or send direct emails to email@example.com
- In-House - Certification modules can be delivered on-site for a minimum class size of 15 persons.
EXAMINATION OR PROJECT
- Professionals who have completed the certification training modules or have completed the online modules and obtain 70% on all the module quizzes may apply the certification via Online Exam.
- It is a single comprehensive multiple-choice exam done in an online system.
- Complete and have adjudicated and approved Project, which must be complete an improvement project coached by PASIA’s instructors, or must be a leader or major contributor of the work.
- A maximum of 12 months is given to complete the Improvement Project.
A professional who passes the certification Online Examination or improvement Project earns the designation of Certified Strategic Sourcing Program (CSSP). The CSSP, designation is valid for 3 years, after which the professional must apply for recertification.
Recertification is required every 3 years and can be earned by:
- Retaking the certification Online Examination
- Presenting an Improvement Project
- Attending forty-five (45) Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) from learning, training, teaching or coaching Supply chain, Procurement and Logistics or related subjects through recognized organizations.
CSSP Recertification Form
Certified Strategic Sourcing Professional
PASIA and TransProcure Shared Services
10th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
Mobile/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +63 919-912-4789 / +63 917-824-3330
Telephone no.: +63 2 844-2680/ +632 885-7127 | Fax no.: +632 844-8586