Procurement & Supply Insititute of Asia | Training Services Philippines
logistics and supply chain management
procurement training philippines
supply chain training philippines
procurement training courses in the philippines
supply chain certification philippines
logistics courses philippines
Certified Warehouse and Logistics Professional (CWLP)
Designed to help companies improve Warehouse and Logistics Operations by using industry best practices to identify and optimize inventory flows for improved working capital and increased customer satisfaction.
- Improve the company's warehousing and logistics practices to help improve customer satisfaction and reduce total cost.
- Understanding the capability of technology enablers to improve warehouse and logistics performance.
- Learn best practices to better manage warehouse and logistics operations.
- Develop knowledge, capability and expertise in warehouse and logistics expertise.
Essentials of Warehouse Management & Logistics
- Fundamentals of warehouse management
- Order Management
- Inventory Operation
- Importance of packaging
- Logistics Fundamentals
- Modes of transportation
- Value of managing Logistic
- Scheduling and Planning
- Cost and Service Optimization
- Transportation Network Design Process
Advance of Warehouse Management & Logistics
STRATEGIC WAREHOUSE AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT & TRENDS
- Introduction of Supply Chain
- Technology Trends in Warehousing
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Supply Chain Simulation Tool
- On-call Delivery
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
- Customer Satisfaction
- Risk Management
- Lean Logistics
- 3PL and 4PL concepts
- Transportation and Reverse Logistics
- Logistics & Global Trade
A bachelor’s degree with two years of experience ideally practitioners with exposure in supply chain roles.
The training may take place in one of two ways;
- Public - For public runs, the applicants may check and register on the published schedules at www.pasia.org or send direct emails to email@example.com
- In-House - Certification modules can be delivered on-site for a minimum class size of 15 persons.
- Professionals who have completed the certification training modules or have completed the online modules and obtain 70% on all the module quizzes may apply the certification via Online Exam.
- It is a single comprehensive multiple-choice exam done in an online system.
- A professional who passes the certification Online Examination or improvement Project earns the designation of Certified Strategic Sourcing Program (CSSP). The CSSP, designation is valid for 3 years, after which the professional must apply for recertification.
- Recertification is required every 3 years and can be earned by:
- Retaking the certification Online Examination
- Presenting an Improvement Project
- Attending forty-five (45) Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) from learning, training, teaching or coaching Supply chain, Procurement and Logistics or related subjects through recognized organizations.
Certified Strategic Sourcing Professional
PASIA and TransProcure Shared Services
11th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
Mobile/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +63 977 332 3401