Procurement & Supply Insititute of Asia | Training Services Philippines
logistics and supply chain management
procurement training philippines
supply chain training philippines
procurement training courses in the philippines
supply chain certification philippines
logistics courses philippines
Certified Warehouse and Logistics Professional (CWLP)
Designed to help companies improve Warehouse and Logistics Operations by using industry best practices to identify and optimize inventory flows for improved working capital and increased customer satisfaction.
- Improve the company's warehousing and logistics practices to help improve customer satisfaction and reduce total cost.
- Understanding the capability of technology enablers to improve warehouse and logistics performance.
- Learn best practices to better manage warehouse and logistics operations.
- Develop knowledge, capability and expertise in warehouse and logistics expertise.
Module 1: Essentials of Warehouse and Logistics Management
Warehouse and logistics is the link of connects companies to customers. This module will focus on implementing best practices to manage warehouse and logistics activities as well as enhancing the quality of customer fulfillment. To enhance learning, the training will use simulation tools to better understand key concepts in warehouse and logistics operations.
- Fundamentals of warehouse management
- Order Management
- Inventory Operation
- Importance of packaging
- Logistics Fundamentals
- Modes of transportation
- Value of managing Logistics
- Scheduling and Planning
- Cost and Service Optimization
- Transportation Design Network Process
Module 2: Advanced Warehouse and Logistics
This module will cover the role of technology enablers and key performance indicators in achieving customer satisfaction. Best practices in process improvement will also be covered in the training as well as key concepts in 4PL/3PL as well risk management and global trade. To augment learning, students will be exposed in how simulations tool and warehouse systems are used.
Strategic Warehouse Management and trends
- Technology trends in warehousing
- Key Performance Indicator
- Customer Satisfaction
Modern Logistics Trends
- Risk Management
- 3PL and 4PL concepts
- Lean Logistics
- Key Transport Functions and Operations
- Transportation Management Systems (TMS)
- Supply Chain simulation tool
- On-call delivery
- Logistics & Global trade
A bachelor’s degree with two years of experience ideally practitioners with exposure in supply chain roles.
The training may take place in one of two ways;
- Public - For public runs, the applicants may check and register on the published schedules at www.pasia.org or send direct emails to email@example.com
- In-House - Certification modules can be delivered on-site for a minimum class size of 15 persons.
- Professionals who have completed the certification training modules or have completed the online modules and obtain 70% on all the module quizzes may apply the certification via Online Exam.
- It is a single comprehensive multiple-choice exam done in an online system.
A professional who passes the certification Online Examination or improvement Project earns the designation of Certified Strategic Sourcing Program (CSSP). The CSSP, designation is valid for 3 years, after which the professional must apply for recertification.
Recertification is required every 3 years and can be earned by:
- Retaking the certification Online Examination
- Presenting an Improvement Project
- Attending forty-five (45) Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) from learning, training, teaching or coaching Supply chain, Procurement and Logistics or related subjects through recognized organizations.
Certified Warehouse and Logistics Professional
PASIA and TransProcure Shared Services
10th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
Mobile/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +63 919-912-4789 / +63 917-824-3330
Telephone no.: +63 2 844-2680/ +632 885-7127 | Fax no.: +632 844-8586