Procurement & Supply Insititute of Asia | Training Services Philippines
logistics and supply chain management
procurement training philippines
supply chain training philippines
procurement training courses in the philippines
supply chain certification philippines
logistics courses philippines
PASIAWorld one of the largest Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics educational conference in the ASEAN Region that is attended by more than 300 C-level officers, Key Decision Makers, Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics Professionals, HR and Talent Development Officers and vendors from World’s biggest brands in the Asia Pacific. It is a learning conference that includes an exemplary line up of industry experts sharing their insights, real-life strategies and best practices, and provides information on the latest innovations and trends through the plenary, panel, roundtable discussions and breakout sessions as well as invaluable networking and business opportunities.
BIGGER AND BETTER!
This global event attracted several hundreds of C-Level Officers, Key Decision-makers, senior-level supply chain, procurement and logistics management professionals representing billions in purchasing power to spread the best practices across the ASEAN Region
- Explore the key issues facing the current procurement and supply management scene.
- Identify the latest means of optimizing supply chain, procurement and logistics activities and efficiencies.
- Discover new opportunities to reduce costs and save time while improving the quality of the procurement operations.
- Discover important factors needed for your organization to minimize logistics and inventory costs & increase productivity & overall performance.
- Benchmark procurement practices of your company against others.
- Gain insights from up-to-date studies of innovation and technology.
- Garner knowledge from and network with your fellow industry experts in interactive plenary and breakout sessions.
- Maximize your procurement network with our high level of attendees from major corporations all over Asia, Middle East, U.S. and Europe.
- Learn and be challenged by Global Ethics in Procurement and Supply Management.
- Explore the challenging subject of Sustainability and Greening of the Supply Chain.
Gain in-person access to current and potential customers and get a direct connection to key decisionmakers and influencers. Take advantage of the opportunity to elevate your brand while networking with your customers and prospects.
- Construction and Property Development
- Financial Services
- Not for profit/Organization
- Logistics and Transportation
- Power and Utilities
Talent Development Awards
Annual citation for corporate organizations committed to talent development in Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics. It aims to acknowledge and promote organizations, raise awareness of best practices in the industry, encourage organizations to the development of the profession, and foster healthy competition among organizations for the benefit of the industry.
PASIA believes that a trained team is a team that contributes significantly to the organization’s bottom-line.
PASIA and TransProcure Shared Services
4th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
Mobile/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +63 977 332 3401