Procurement & Supply Insititute of Asia | Training Services Philippines
logistics and supply chain management
procurement training philippines
supply chain training philippines
procurement training courses in the philippines
supply chain certification philippines
logistics courses philippines
Certified Integrated Supply Chain Professional (CISCP)
Provides an integrated overview of the most crucial processes of end to end SCM –supply chain planning, procurement and logistics.
This enables companies to break “silo thinking” and focus on delivering value to end consumers while preserving the organization’s cost and efficiency competitiveness.
Certified Integrated Supply Chain Professional (CISCP) empowers the continual improvement of knowledge and skills of supply chain professionals.
- Identify opportunity areas in supply chain process that will help improve service levels and cost risk reduction.
- Enables you to deliver greater value to the company in terms of cost effective supply chain practices, meeting customer expectation, risk management, capital preservation and strengthen customer relationship.
- Improved credibility, capability and confidence in supply chain expertise.
A bachelor’s degree with two years of experience ideally practitioners with exposure in supply chain roles.
The training may take place in one of two ways;
- Public - For public runs, the applicants may check and register on the published schedules at www.pasia.org or send direct emails to email@example.com
- In-House - Certification modules can be delivered on-site for a minimum class size of 15 persons.
- Professionals who have completed the certification training modules or have completed the online modules and obtain 70% on all the module quizzes may apply the certification via Online Exam.
- It is a single comprehensive multiple-choice exam done in an online system.
A professional who passes the certification Online Examination or improvement Project earns the designation of Certified Integrated Supply Chain Professional (CISCP). This designation is valid for 3 years, after which the professional must apply for re-certification.
Recertification is required every 3 years and can be earned by:
- Retaking the certification Online Examination
- Attending forty-five (45) Continuing Educational Hours (CEHs) from learning, training, teaching or coaching Supply chain, Procurement and Logistics or related subjects through recognized organizations.
Certified Integrated Supply Chain Professional
PASIA and TransProcure Shared Services
10th Floor, DPC Place Building, 2322, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines
Mobile/ Viber/ WhatsApp: +63 919-912-4789 / +63 917-824-3330
Telephone no.: +63 2 844-2680/ +632 885-7127 | Fax no.: +632 844-8586